It’s been a couple of years, but I am happy to be attending EDUCAUSE 2015 in October. In addition to catching up with friends, I’m looking forward to a number of sessions, including:
- ALT Lab: A Teaching-Learning Center for the 21st Century
- Caring and Compliance: Two Studies in Making Accessibility Accessible for All
- Reimagining Learning Space Design Across the Disciplines
- What is the Campus-Based Higher Education Experience of Tomorrow?
- Using Digital Badges for Co-Curricular Learning Engagement
- Enterprise Lecture Capture: If You Build It, They Will Come
- Why We Sleep
- Research Computing
I’m still reading through the conference agenda, so I’m sure there will be other topics I’ll add to this list. But I am looking forward to Indianapolis, and to Mike Dixon attending the conference as well.